- A statewide information and referral organization trained on issues that affect the elderly
- Give strong supportive service to programs serving older Kansans
- Provide mutual sharing and expertise to strengthen the information and referral network across Kansas
- Upgrade the knowledge of information and referral personnel and volunteers statewide
- Strengthen cooperation and coordination with other agencies who share an interest in aging
Any person or persons providing information and referral services in Kansas shall be eligible for membership.
Meetings are held quarterly in January, April, July, October from 10:00am to 3:00pm. The location varies throughout the state.
Trainings are held during the afternoon segment of each meeting and are designed for education, enrichment, updating, and coordination of information and referral programs.
An educational retreat is held every two years.